When you need a fast, reliable plumber or heating engineer, choose Plumbers4U in East London. From East Ham to Barking, Bow to Greenwich, we cover the whole of the East London postcode area. Whether it’s for a leaking tap or full bathroom installation, we are available to help 24 hours a day. We also cover central heating repairs and kitchen installation. We have a fast response time and can have an emergency plumber at your address within 30 minutes.
Let’s tackle that plumbing problem now
With our fast and efficient service, we can help with the small jobs before they become bigger jobs that involve more expensive repairs. We are ready to help at any time of the day and night, even at weekends and bank holidays.
Use plumbers you can trust
Plumbers4U employs only qualified plumbers and heating engineers so you can be sure the quality of work is of the highest standard. Our top priority is that you receive the best service available. Our engineers are Gas Safe registered and qualified to undertake all types of work on your central heating boiler, including inspection, repair and installation.
Bathroom and kitchen installation
If you are thinking of installing a new bathroom or kitchen, we can help you with that too. Just give us a call and we will help you plan the bathroom or kitchen you have always wanted, and install it for you!
Plumbers4U really is your best option for all your emergency or installation needs.
Water facts to be aware of
- The water in East London is generally hard. This means that it is likely to form scale on appliances and cause blockage problems in pipes and heating systems.
- It is suggested (by water guide) that the average four-person household generates 70 kg of limescale each year.
- Make sure that taps and showers are cleaned to prevent limescale build-up.
- Even though the climate is getting warmer, vulnerable pipes should be lagged.
- Most insurance claims for damage due to water in 2018 were in London, particularly in areas with Victorian plumbing.
Plumbers4U is on hand to help with problems caused by limescale and outdated plumbing.
East London facts
- The east end of London was originally outside the Roman city and comprised of dwellings along the Roman road from London to Colchester.
- It is thought that the name Shoreditch is derived from an Old English word meaning sewer ditch.
- William Shakespeare lived and worked for a time in Shoreditch.
- The Curtain Theatre was located in Hewett Street, Shoreditch, and opened in 1577.
- Victoria Park in Hackney was opened in 1845 as a memorial to Queen Victoria for the use of the inhabitants of the east end of London.
Plumbers4U is the first choice for plumbing services in the East End
Plumbers4U provide outstanding emergency plumbing services across London and for all nearby areas. You can expect a fast & efficient service from us every time – guaranteed! Our flexible approach, competitive plumbing prices and lightning 30-minute response rate makes for a winning combination, every time.
Want to learn more about Plumbers4U? Head to our About Us page!
Do you charge the same rates for any plumbing services?
Yes, we offer the same labour rate for plumbing and heating services between working hours 8am-5pm. Any emergency work after hours will be higher rates.
If I got an emergency plumbing issue, do you provide an emergency after hour plumbing service?
Yes, we do offer an emergency plumbing and heating service after hours. The only issue after hours that if any parts needed, we will have to supply it the following morning but most issues we can fix at the first visit even after hours.
If I got just a small leak and its small non-emergency plumbing work would you take small job?
Yes, we provide service for any type of job big or small. We prefer to fix the problem when its small before it become big and costly job.
Are all of your engineers licensed and insured?
Yes, each one of our team members is licensed and insured. Also, we provide 6 months guarantee on all our workmanship for a peace of mind.
Do you provide commercial work?
Yes, we do have a team for commercial plumbing and heating work with all the right qualifications.
Do you provide onsite gas safety inspections or CP12?
Yes, we will come to the property to carry out a boiler yearly inspection. We can arrange to return on an annual basis to ensure your mandatory landlords inspections are conducted as per the LGSI mandatory requirements.